Last updated: December 2023
Information We Collect and How We Use It
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To send you press releases and other corporate or financial updates;
- To notify you of corporate events;
- For editorial and feedback purposes;
- For marketing and promotional purposes;
- For content improvement;
- To notify you about updates to the Services; or
- To take other actions in response to your inquiries or other website activities. For more on collection of information relating to your website activity, see “Cookies Policy” below.
Please note that if you decline to provide any of the requested information (whether or not required), you may not be able to take full advantage of the Services and their features.
How We Protect the Personal Information We Collect
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose the Personal Information we collect about you except as described here. We may share your Personal Information with:
- HBC Family of Companies: We may share collected Personal Information within the Hudson’s Bay Company family of affiliated companies (including Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Hudson’s Bay Company, and future additions to the HBC family) (“HBC Family of Companies”). We may use Personal Information collected about you from our HBC Family Companies to communicate with you about the company, including our corporate events.
- Legal Disclosures: Street-Works Development may disclose the Personal Information we receive from and about you to comply with a legal obligation, provide information to law enforcement and other governmental authorities in accordance with applicable law, and when we believe in good faith that the law requires it. We also reserve the right to share Personal Information with legal authorities and other companies (1) for in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity, (2) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes, (3) to detect any technical or security vulnerabilities, (4) to prevent or respond to security incidents, (5) to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other applicable policies, or (6) to otherwise protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third parties, users of the Services, Street-Works Development, or the public).
- Service Providers: We use third-party “service providers” (also called vendors) to perform certain services on our behalf when the Personal Information is necessary for them to perform their duties. For example, service providers who plan and assist with registration for our events, facilitate the Site and overall operation, and perform functions on our behalf, such as monitoring visitors to our Site, sending postal mail and email, and analyzing data. These third-party service providers are prohibited from using personal information for any other purpose and are contractually required to comply with all applicable laws and requirements.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not intended for children, and Street-Works Development does not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 13 on the Site. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). Street-Works Development does not have actual knowledge about selling or sharing personal information of consumers under the age of 16.
If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Site uses “cookies,” which are small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer’s browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches and preferences both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next on the Site and/or other websites. Some examples of this data include user specific information on pages accessed, searched terms or addresses entered, and previous visits to the Site. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our Site; persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using our Site.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The Site does not control and does not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
Do Not Track Requests
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy settings.
Opting Out of Street-Works Development Communications
You may opt out from receiving communications from Street-Works Development in the following ways:
- Electronic Promotional Offers: At all times, you have the option of “opting out” of receiving promotional emails from the sender only by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any of the promotional emails you receive.
- Other Contact: In all cases, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Street-Works Development, 225 Liberty Street, 27th Floor, New York, NY 10281, Attn: Privacy.
Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Information
The Site is hosted in, governed by and operated in, and in accordance with the laws of, the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, your Personal Information we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or other foreign jurisdiction.